PERSONALI’m working for Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu Linux. Before joining Canonical, I worked as a Cloud Solution Architect at SBCloud on Alibaba Cloud. My daily work includes helping customers to design and implementation their computing infrastructure using Alibaba cloud technology and communicating China’s technologies to Japan market. In my free time, I enjoy reading books, building software products, and looking at data.
Before joining SBCloud, I spent 4 years at Dwango Corp working on various infrastructure behind Niconico services. At Dwango, I launched and maintained a smartphone application to help youngsters connect by their voices called Nicolson, designed and implemented various infrastructure systems behind NicoVideo, NicoLive, NicoChannel, NicoSeiga. I also designed and constructed Dwango’s 2nd and 3rd generations of BigData system to help crunch numbers.
I love abstract thinking but gradually fall in love with the empiricism thinking. I’m learning to think in Bayesian ways.
- My LinkedIn
- My Twitter. Twitter is for various short writings
- My Github. I have not coded often as before but I want to maintain my technological skills.
- My Goodreads. I realized that my reading habits and my taste change over time so I started to use Goodreads in 2015 to track all books I have read.
MOOCSWhen I have free time, I also take courses on Coursera to extend my knowledge.
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects (My Review: 4/5)
- Machine Learning (My Review: 5/5)
- Accounting Analytics (My Review: 5/5)
- Operation Analytics (My Review: 5/5)
- Grammar and Punctuation (My Review: 3/5)
- Introduction to Corporate Finance (My Review: 4/5)
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (My Review: 5/5)
- Automata (My Review: 4/5)
- Principles of Reactive Programming (My Review: 4/5)
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala (My Review: 4/5)
Feel free to drop me an email. My email address is [ha _at_ buihanotes.com]
You can communicate me in private using my PGP public key